Do you believe that in dating, "leagues" are a real thing?

Do you believe that there are leagues in dating?

• Yes, there are leagues.
  • No, there are no leagues.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I have punched above my weight for years and years. Men call me a "dog" and I end up hurt having to fight back by pretending not to care when my way-too-attractive is hanging out with his b-atch of a girlfrend. All my crushes I had when I was young had the same outcome. I get attracted to a really hot guy I have zero change with, I get hurt, laughed at and humillated and heartbroken when he dates an attractive but b**chy girl.

Totally.

I need to accept I am Saturday Conference League and go from there.

Its even scentifiic fact that:

Attractive people go for attractive poeple
    Ugly people go for ugly people

Its the only way it works. If you are ugly and have a attractive other half, the majority reason is that you have an asset or too they want to somehow acquire at some stage. Maybe the answer is I get really rich and my appearance will not matter. But I am not having joint back accounts so maybe not.

What Girls Said 2

• Well yea, I mean of course there is always the influence of personal preferences, but generally speaking, hot girls are not going to date ugly guys and vice versa. If a pretty girl can get a hot guy, then why go for anything less (provided that the hot guy has a good personality ofc).

• I dont understand the question, so then the answer must be NO

What Guys Said 6

• aftering seeing fat girls with fit guys, a guy that society would deem ugly with a girl that society would deem fucking hot, a short guy with a tall girl, there are no fucking leagues. what people lack is fucking confidence in themselves and the drive to do shit about it.

• No just personal preference. There might a victoria secret model looking person that is crazy over an out of shape person. The people who think there are leagues are those that I wouldn't date regardless of their looks.

• There are no leagues, beauty / attractiveness is different for everyone so there can be no way to measure a league.

People wonder why they see a 10 with what in their eyes is a 4 but in the 10's eyes that person is also a 10 not a 4.

• There unfortunately probably is, but wish that wasn't the case, as people should not be divided into groups because of their looks. (I assume you talk about looks, when you talk about "leagues")

• no the only league is league of legends. im such a fucking nerd

• shouldn't be