Guys, what do you think?

This quetion specifically for white guys! Do you find black women attractive or appealing? If so tell me why or why not? Being black I've always wondered what white males thought about black women.

I figured I would have a couple of ignorant and rude comments like the one pussy who decided to post anonymously stating " even black men are annoying and ugly" well check this out asshole it doesn't take an attractive black male or female to light your ass up. I shldve posted FOR INTELLIGENT WHITE MALES ONLY!. Damn. And for any one else who is wants to be IGNORANT and leave IGNORANT remarks, suck a cock and have a wonderful day.😘

14

Most Helpful Guy

• sure. why or why not? basically the same that goes for any other girl too: if you´re obese or ugly (to me), i won´t like you. otherwise it comes down to your character.

What Guys Said 13

• There are certain types of black girls i find attactive. In my experience, the typical black girl is kinda thick and chubby, with super dark skin, and a flat nose.

I'm only attracted to black girls if they have a lighter skin tone, a perky nose instead of a flat one, and a thinner body, not super thin, just a little thinner in the waist. I've also noticed that most black women who manage to stay thin, have bigger boobs, and rounder butts, which is a plus.

• I sure find some black women attractive ! I wouldn't mind trying it actually. It never occurred but I would be open to it. I can't tell you why, I just do...

• Some are and some aren't. When I see a woman I see her as attractive or not, I don't really think in terms of black/white or whatever, OBVIOUSLY I notice.. but it doesn't have any bearing on my opinion of them.

• I have always had a thing for black women. I have never been shown any attention from them and it always kind of bothered me. I don't know if black girls are afraid to try with a white guy or most just like black guys. I'd definitely love to be with a black girl!

• If she's attractive, the color of her skin doesn't matter to me. A hot woman is a hot woman, no matter what color her skin is.

• I only find black women attractive if they're not matte black, if they have a shine in their skin and they're not super black, if they have nice white straight teeth, and if they have shiny lips, not wrinkled lips. And if they're skinny. Don't like fat black mommas

• HI, I always was attracted to black woman. their look full lips , bigger chest and rear eand (im being honest) and the contrast of my white skin intertwined with hers. I am looking for a smart classy sweet black girl for a ltr. based on love and understanding. I really am crazy for black girls because of the more upfront attitude and deep love they can be real and sensual... so if interested would love to find out more about you. I have KIK or send email to me. take a chance on me...

• I personally don't find black women appealing. But i have no problem with other white guys being with them

• Who doesn't like Beyonce?

• I think that black girls are attractive i really find them attractive i wish i was an attactive guy :(( but i am not i am ugly :(((

• I find myself attracted to many black females and have been with several. I'm generally the dominant type, but for some reason I love being dominated and abused by an attractive black female..

• Well, to be honest, a lot of black girls don't care for me too much because I'm a conservative and want to be a policeman. There is a lot of anti-police anti-conservative propaganda going around in the African-American community, which is really a shame. I've never had anything against anyone based on their race, but I don't like people who don't like me for my race or views. Race doesn't play any factor for me in attractiveness, though. That's not to say I only look at personality or something like that, but I've found women of all races attractive. Being of a certain race doesn't make one more or less attractive, at least in my book.

• Well it's just like with white girls, some I'm attracted to and some I'm not but I ended up marrying a black women