I had sex with someone while causally dating someone else, should I tell?

So basically I have been talking to this guy and seeing him every so often so we are dating i guess but over fourth of July i ended up sleeping with the hottest guy ever, not expecting anything to come out of it and I will never see him again. So should i tell the guy I am talking to or no?

• Yes, you need to tell him
  • No, you guys are casual

Most Helpful Girl

• dont tell him.

What Guys Said 1

• Call me old fashioned but dating implies that while you may have a cassual date with someone else you arnt going to knock boots with a random stranger.
    Yes you should tell him.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't feel it would benefit your relationship to tell him, especially since you were only casually dating - which, to anyone who understands those terms knows there isn't a commitment. However, I do feel that if you are casually seeing someone, you shouldn't have sex with anyone else in the future, especially if you hope to advance that relationship into exclusiveness.