Should I bother messaging him or should I leave it?

HI guys,

I messed up a little. It isn't anything special, I just struggle to let people in and kept my guard up for so long, to the point where this guy got really fed up. He is probably the most kindest, caring and loving guy I've ever met in my life. He's been so great. We get on like a house on fire, however lacked in the physical department. I tend to get nervous from time to time, but whenever I've mentioned it to his he's been very understanding.

He was always very patient with me since I'm still a virgin, but it kinda got to the point where I wanted to move forward and it was close to happening, but my mind kept holding me back. I was worried he'd turn out to be a bad egg, when he's honestly never given me this impression. So about a week ago he kind of ended things, I was hurt but I didn't cry surprisingly. He vaguely told me the reason behind it, says we are on two different pages so that is clearly the intimacy issue. The thing is we've never discussed what we want etc, we communicate so well yet there is a gray area we never discussed.

Anyway it was his birthday, I texted him to say happy birthday. I didn't expect more than a thanks, but he told me about what he did the night before and asked how I was. It wasn't a long conversation. I have this urge to just text him to see if his actual birthday was okay, just don't know if I'm pushing it. We didn't agree to be friends but at the same time I feel like we have unfinished business.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like you need to work out some personal issues instead of trying to date...

What Girls Said 0