How to not be afraid hugging a boy?

SO, There is this guy which is mad over me and a good friend of mine too. So when i fell for him too my friend suggested hugging him and i freaked out, where, how, is he fine with it and i told him over Whatsapp and he only replied with one yellow heart emoji and one regular heart emoji. IS that a yes, how to do it? please i need help quickly...

Hugged him and he was open thinking about it i think i might have squeezed him a bit too hard.

10

Most Helpful Guy

• Just do it. A hug isn't going to give it away that he likes you, it just means you want a damn hug lol. Plus, this gives you a chance to see how he reacts to it, to infer wether or not he likes you. Judging by his heart emojis that he sent you, I'd say there is a very good chance he likes you.

As for how to hug him, just put your arms around his neck, and your head over his shoulder/against his chest (depending on how tall he is compared to you), squeeze, then let go. Simple.

What Guys Said 9

• So instead of typing yes or no (max 3 chars) he went and typed 2 cryptic emojis? What's wrong with people? Hug him ! If he doesn't like it, his loss. He'll be the only guy who doesn't like it !

• Don't worry yourself... they have recently found the cure for the dreaded cootie strain. Just hug him and be all super excited about it.

• You literally hug them like anyone else that you hug

• hug your parents and practice or something or with your friends I don't know girls do some crazy shit

• He'll like it, don't worry

• He likes you? Right? Just go and hug... Nothing is gonna happen...

• GO HUG HIM..
    if he doesn't like it - he's gay.. JK
    aww that feeling of her boobs pressing against my chest :D

• jeez these kids now a days... should we be ashamed for not doing these stuff and sticking to books and games 24/7?

• Just do it. There is not way to overcome your fear.