Being a home wrecker is bad, but everybody still loves Angelina Jolie,?

Im just saying. everyone knows. she broke up brad pitt and jennifer Aniston's relationship it is no secret, even though they never publicly came out and said that they were dating by brad pitt was in a relationship everyone knew because it is very obvious people put down to the girls this relationship even though guys is the o e that ruined his own relationship but every girl still knowing what they know still jumps in line to dick ride Brad pitt and Angelina.

Most Helpful Guy

• Y'know.. at some point in your life, you have to put yourself and your happiness first. I don't care for all three of them, but I think Brad and Angelina have managed to build a wonderful relationship together and they seem to have made each other happier. People fall in and out of love. It is just the way things are. I personally think it is better to quit the relationship when you feel it no longer satisfy your needs. Conventional wisdom disagrees with me, of course, it says that one must fight to keep the relationship alive and make it work eventually. Now, that may work, but it sure takes too much time and isn't guaranteed. I say leave when you wanna and be with the one that makes you feel happy and alive. It doesn't matter if you get called a home-wrecker, a cheater, an asshole, or whatever, people will get over it eventually. What matters is that you made the difficult choice of leaving your current partner to live a happy life, rather than sticking around (to avoid those labels) and making both yourself and you partner miserable. ( :

What Guys Said 3

• Idc its their life if anything its brad pits fault if he cheated. They're are not god so lighten up.

• If you're famous, you can torture and kill a baby and you'll still be loved

• I don't. She's not even pretty. Her acting would not compare favorably to a well made piece of furniture. She is a shining example of the power of marketing

What Girls Said 1