Who should I choose?

So, there's these two guys. Ones 15 (We'll call him Danny) and ones 17 (We'll call him Mike). They're both really sweet guys. But they both asked me out and I don't know who to date. They both have really good things about them. Like Mike's 6'3 and tells me he's really interested in me, but can only talk on the weekdays because he's usually busy on weekends. And Danny is always up to talk and he has a goofy side, but the first day we started talking he told me he loved me and i dont think he really means it. Mike tells me he doesn't just tell anyone he loves them and he says he sees a future with me and everything but I just know. Will I ever be good enough for Mike? Does Danny really mean what he says? I'm just so confused

0|0
2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• choose danny

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Go on a date or two with both of them. Pick the one you like better.

Oh, don't fucking put Mike on some pedastal. He's just a guy, 1,000's more like him. If you really aren't sure you're "good enough" for him, date Danny.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Personally I'd pick Danny. As you said, Danny is always up to talk and it seems like Mike is just too busy. Danny seems like a good guy.

0|0
    0|0