Guys, Why won't he initiate?

I've been on a few dates with a guy. I always text him first, but when he replies he keeps up a conversation (2-3 texts a day, I'm not an excessive texter) and when we are texting he always makes plans, follows through and we have a great time when we do go out. It seems things are going well... but then it makes me wonder if they are, if he never initated contact.

7

Most Helpful Guy

• A guy won't go out with you if he doesn't want to or else he'd be blowing you off over texts. He may not be very outgoing so you'll probably have to take charge. Some guys are genuinely afraid to make that first contact but after a while he should feel more comfortable to text you more. Maybe he's not a big texter. You can probably let him know down the line too if it continues just so that you also feel like you're being courted by someone. But he's definitely interested.

What Guys Said 6

• Sounds like he's willing to go on dates with you, but he isn't really that into you.

• If he keeps on going dates with you means he's definitely interested. But he's also clueless going about initiating contact. You might have to help him in that regard.

• OK well on my perspective I work 24/7 I don't get a lot of text time. if it were me I would show the reason why or at least tell ya. or mabye your just a side chick. I hope not but nowadays its most common.

• He is probably shy and doesn't want to say the wrong thing because he really likes you

• That's a common guy thing, we don't like to text a lot. He might think that he sounds desperate when he texts you first, I've heard of that before too.

• prob cause he doesn't want to bother you. I am the same but I am shy and I NEVER initiate cause I am terrible at starting convos