I hate my girlfriend's best friend?

My girlfriends best friend, Adam is a loser with no life but parties every night and starts fights with anyone crossing his path. He's always hitting on my girlfriend even though they are supposed to be "best friends" and she always makes excuses like "I have known him for years" or " are you really jealous of him?" He is very rude and disrespectful and he knows I want to knock the hell out of him but he knows he's untouchable because he has her on his side.. how do I deal with this without breaking up with her?

Most Helpful Girl

• you need to be more dominant and stop being a punk. this guy is trying you and you're letting him. fuck if she gets mad. shell get over it. you need to handle it before she realizes her boyfriend is soft as hell and starts fucking him under your nose

What Girls Said 3

• It sounds like 'Adam is a loser' and with this, as long as they are Not doing any hankie pankie, in this certain situation, then tell her Not to bring him up, don't bring him around and there will be Nothing more to say today.
    Good luck. xx

• Man that's a toughy.
    I actually have no idea, except is he mature enough to have a sit down chat with?

• Talk to her about it. Make her understand how uncomfortable you are with this arrangement. I honestly don't understand why people willingly put themselves in this kind of situation. If I were in your shoes I would've dropped her a long time ago. But that's just me. I stay away from complications and drama and for that, I live a stress free awesome life. You should try it

What Guys Said 7

• You need to get your girlfriend to see his lifestyle and behaviour is destructive and having someone like that in your life is no good. Going by your age range, looks like you all are still in the late teen or early twenties phase where life is all about parties and having fun with little to no responsibilities. Your girlfriend will also be somewhat in the age range and she may have a hard time seeing anything wrong with his behaviour. Eventually you and your girlfriend will become more mature while he stays in idiot phase. Hopefully sooner rather than later she sees the path he is taking and starts to avoid him. In the mean time, you are best to try to avoid going out to places where he may be, or try to have more private times without him. Make sure your girlfriend knows that SO's rank higher over best friends and you should always take priority over him no matter what. So if he is acting like a douche all the time, hopefully you can point it out and she will agree to avoid or limit time with him.

• This might sound childish but give her some of her own medicine. Get a girl, be a friend to her and every time your girlfriend become jealous give her a type of answer she probably would give you if it was all the way around.

• I've found that the best way to deal with this stuff, is to not give a fuck. Or at least pretend you don't.

• Break up with her. Lold at "just friends."

• dude the second you piss your girl off she'll be with him

do NOT EVER hit or fight this guy your girl will be right there afterwards to make him feel better

lay this shit down say him or me if she says no leave her

i would never tolerate this... even if it is not already physically between the two they have an emotional connection which is bad

but again this is all assuming you take him as a threat... if he is some scrawny little bitch don't worry she thinks of him as a girlfriend

you have two options A:demand her to stop B:completely ignore him and act like he isn't any threat at all

B could be an issue depending on how entangled these two are

• Beat the shit out of him?

• As a dude who's been in the same position I totally get you! After laying it on the line and telling her how I felt in a really reasonable and matter of fact way; she was dismissive over it. I decided she was a shit judge of character and I didn't want to be in a love triangle with her and some dickhead. That doesn't mean the girl you're going out with will do the same though, if he's actually compromising your relationship by actively coming between you then all you can do is tell her how you feel and point that out..