TURN OFF: Bad breath or Fart?

You're on a date with your SO. You smell something not so pleasant... you're more turned off by

• Bad breath
  • Farting

Most Helpful Girl

• Bad breath is lingering and more permanent, unless they take a tictac or something. Plus you're looking into their face whilst you're talking, so the smell is always being wafted into your nostrils. But a fart quickly diffuses away and the odour doesn't last long.

What Guys Said 12

• Bad breath.

At least if she busts ass, we can have a musical competition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoDnu0ixI-U

• Bad breath for sure. A girl can fart up a stinky storm around me I don't care it is not like she can help it as farting is natural.

• A fart goes away in seconds, but bad breath doesn't, it's a constant during the whole date, so that's worse.

• Whoever votes farting is a hypocrite... bad breath is bad.

• Bad breath because it lasts

• pffftttt of course bad breath!

• farting is actually funny in my opinion :D bad breath is just nasty.

• both for me!

• both of em...

• Bad breath, because the fart goes away, at least. Besides, I want to kiss her sometime, right? ;) Some mints (or whatever you call them in English) could help.

• None of them is bad for me because i haven't dated a girl so i can't be turned off any of these i dont care if a girl have bad breath i just want to have a girlfriend :(( if she wants she can even fart in front of me ,

• I'll take bad breath for 800 Alex.

What Girls Said 15

• Bad breath to me. Though I wouldn't let my boyfriend fart around me. Thanks for making me think of a question.

• bad breath, definitely.
    i don't have to smell your shitty fart all night, but i have to deal with your bad breath for hours. no thank you.

• Farting. Not that bad breath isn't a turn of but sometimes people can't help that. Whereas farting is just rude.
    Unless I go on a date with @ihav2fart then I totally expect it.

• Bad breath.. Ewww.. *pushes face away*

• Bad breath. Farting can't be helped, but bad breath indicates a bad habit and it immediately excludes kissing.

• Bad breath. A fart will go away.

• Everybody farts, even us girls. Bad breath is vile and down to lazy personal hygiene.

• oh what gurls fart? oki this is new to me... and eww.. gurls should be like princess

• @123elman it is natural for girls to fart to. They can't help it. We all do it men, boys, women, girls and every animal living on earth and it is bad for your insides to hold it in.

• You can avoid the ass smell, but if we are talking about dating... and you have some intention of kissing the person, you can't avoid the bad breath.

• breath... farts only last like 10 sec lol

• Bad breath would have to be the worst. That stinky hole is closer to your nose. Sure farts are stinky and we don't like the smell but, unless your lover suffers from chronic gas... it's the lesser of two evils.

• An accidental fart with someone in comfortable with can be kind of funny and you can walk away from the smell.

Bad breath can be a sign of poor hygiene and not being conscious of yourself. Plus you can't really run away from it if you're talking to the person.

I chose BAD BREATH as the worse offender.

• Farting is apart of life but if your breath is kicking then You got to go.

• Well neither are very nice. I dont kiss his ass though. The bad breath... awful... I read once that G. Washington had breath so bad that women would hold their kerchiefs in front of their nose and mouth when speaking to him. Yet he was a ladies' man... how awful must that have been?

• Bad breath for sure.

• bad breath is worse.