Do you tend to date older people or younger people then you? What is your reason for dating older or younger?

1|0
9|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Older. I don't think I get along with people younger than me very well.

0|1
    0|0
    • That is nice and cool. Getting along and chemistry is so important.

Most Helpful Guy

• Older. Younger girls are so immature.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I don't date. But if I did, I'd definitely go for older. Right now I don't wanna date someone younger, cause that would make them underage, and that's just not how I wanna roll.

0|1
    0|1
    • That is nice and cool. And you bring up a very good point about the underage thing.

• i dont have a preference. never have. but i find older guys somewhat more attractive than younger guys. maybe because i have younger, so the older ones are foreign and different.

0|1
    0|0
    • That is good that you don't have a preference. Looks I think always plays a major role.

• older because younger is always annoying.

0|1
    0|0
  • Older, I just get along with older guys much better and they're more likely to be mature.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am dating an older man. He just seems powerful.

0|1
    0|1
  • Older for some reAson

0|1
    0|0
  • Not date but have crushes, yes. Usually with younger guys, if I thought they were older. They usually look like a grade ahead or my grade. As for older, I just like them looking older

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah it's hard to tell how old people are by looking them at them. I do the same thing with girls and it varies.

• I'd date guys in their early 20s when i was in my late teens. When i was in my early 20s i dated guys in their late 20s. And now that I am in my late 20s i am not dating anyone...

0|1
    0|0
    • That sucks that your not dating now. I hope one day you can date again and find somebody compatiable. I am glad to hear that you dated when you was younger.

What Guys Said 2

• I date a woman 30 years my junior. It just kind of happened. I find her delightful.

0|1
    0|1
  • Younger because we have more in common.

0|0
    0|0
    • That is nice and cool. And you bring up a good point. I think it depends to on having things in common and a connection.