In terms of dating, would you date British or American girl and the reason why?

I'm not being racist or anything, I just want to see opinion of the users here and what they think about it, I won't comment on this since I didn't dated either British or American women even tho that I live in UK.

Most Helpful Guy

• As I Canadian guy who has lived in both and dated in both, I'd pick a North American girl over a British one.

British girls I have found to be heavy drinkers, physically inactive, and either very crude and 'common' or extremely arrogant and snooty. This is a cultural thing, British culture involves alcohol to a much higher degree than US or Canadian.

I have found North American girls to have kept up an active or outdoorsy life once they moved out, have more of a 'work hard' attitude to balance out the play hard, and are interested in more beyond another night in watching Sky.

That being said, British girls are often a lot more promiscuous so if that's all you're into, consider them. Going out on the pull is something that many people in the US or Canada are either shocked at or just can't comprehend as being normal behaviour.

• I actually PREFER British women because they're promiscuous lol

• @Asker I mean having several casual sex partners by the word "Promiscuous."

I've never been to England myself though. I'm just going by the several British women I've talked to on Facebook and Twitter. They're all open about sex and even admit to me they enjoy casual sex.

American women are prudes.

• Asker, you must be familiar with: "grab your coat, you've pulled".

What Girls Said 3

• I would never date someone strictly based off of where they came from geographically. That seems like a foolish choice because women and men everywhere have flaws, shortcomings, and annoying traits. There's not some special country where all the special humans live lol We are all messed up in our own unique ways. Human nature comes with a lot of problems no matter where you're from.

• I wasn't aiming at what you say but more likely at the difference with personality and how they behave. I personally would date anyone but my curiosity have rather raised what's the difference when you date a British and American girl.

• All American females don't miraculously have the same personality and behavior just as not all females from the UK do.

• British guys are hott. Just saying.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm going with Americans, I like more the American culture, I wanna live in America, and I love the American accent.
    British girls are awesome too, and wouldn't say no to dating a British gal, but I prefer American women.

• You confuse me, aren't you already live in America?

• I want to travel around the world, but for vacation, I wanna have my "home" in America. I still want to live in different American cities, but still be in America.

• I see, I see now ^^

• Oh god, so many people are going to be rambling about dreamy British accents and it's going to make me sick again and noooooo.

• As a British guy, American girls are a lot of fun in my experience. ;P British girls are cool too. It all depends on their personality.

• American girls are FUN? Are you serious?

• @CincinnatiRedsfan I see. Some are very promiscuous in real life actually, especially in nightclubs. I find British girls kinda boring at times, probably since I see them everyday. The girls I met in the states were a lot of fun during my travels. Let's swap girls! lol. xD

• Well, it's time to do a swap then lol. I'm sick of these American prudes.

• British and American girls aren't that much different. British girls may be a but freer with sex, in my experience.