What are some of bible verses for a guy who is annoying my sister?

This guy keeps annoying my sister, says that he like her and she doesn't wants to be with him. I feel like puching him on his face and break all his bones and shove them all into his ass.. he is so freakin annoying. he keeps sending all these bible verses to her and I really don't like it. What are some of the bible verses that I can send him so that he can understand that, she is not the one for him...

Most Helpful Girl

• "yet because this widow keeps bothering me, I will see that she gets justice, so that she won't eventually come and attack me!" Luke 18:5

"Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman" 1 Corinthians 7:1

"Seldom set foot in your neighbor's house-- too much of you, and they will hate you." Proverbs 25:17

"What shall we say then? [Is] the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet." Romans 7:7

"But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints." Ephesians 5:3

What Girls Said 2

• Why does that require the Bible?

• I think you should punch him in the face, that would put a stop to it and it's avoiding the hassle of going to the cops, them doing nothing and it continuing. Then when he reports you for doing the inevitable the cops will point to you having probably cause coz you made a complaint, they won't care that they did nothing and you ended up taking matters into your own hands.

What Guys Said 4

• sounds like this guy might b a christian zealot i'm afraid and he's threatenin her for various reasons... it'd b better to report him i believe

• There is the law. file a restraining order against him if he keeps harassing her. Religion is a personal thing only the law could understand...

• Thou shalt not be a dickhead! Corinthians chapter 3 verse 4.. or some shit like that.

• I prefer to quote my state's statutes on stalking and harassment.