Why can't I have a boyfriend that's cute and nice, why should I have to choose between the 2?

it seems like there are two kinds of guys in this world the guys that are hot with f***** up personalities and bad intentions

the guys that are not so cute with good intentions and great personalities

but why can't I have a mixture of both I mean doesn't really make me that much of a cruel girl to want a boyfriend that is cute and nice and not a complete jerk off why should I have to choose between the two anyways

Like this guy 😊😆😄😄😊😄😆😊😄😇

Most Helpful Guy

• Cute or attractive people does not have to make extra effort to charm someone. Those who are not have to be extra nice knowing if he/she does not, everyone will just flock around the attractively cute person.
    The actual problem is everything and everyone comes with both the good and the bad. Even when you actually find a cute and nice person, you will find some other glaring flaw that might turns you away.

What Guys Said 1

• how about confident and secured guys with strong emotional connection?

What Girls Said 3

• From my experience... you'll meet these you guys when they get older. I know that's not helpful to hear now (sorry), but it is something to look forward to! :) From what I have seen, the formerly hot jerks get humbled when they get in the real world, and can no longer get by solely on their looks or charm. And then the guys who were a little nerdy but sweet are able to figure out how to talk to girls and look good. So win-win really

• ~🌎First world problems🌎~

• Them be the breaks sometimes