How do I find a damn girlfriend?

Does anyone know how i can find a damn girlfriend. All my freinds can get one or even hook up with a girl. I would even be satisfied with hooking up with a girl but i have a lot more going than my freinds do not bragging but i just dont get it. Everyone i know talks about hooking up with all these girls and i haven't EVER. I am always good to people and all my freinds have girlfriends and stuff. I dont know if its the way i look but i dont think its that. Girls are always texting or calling my freinds or people i even know. Its just i dont know what to do since i can't hook up with one for some reason. They just meet them so easy. I feel like i never will find a girl. The one i thought i had a chance with pretty much played me. Like everyone even younger than me talks about all these girls they got in like a week. Where can i even meet them at? Because its hard for me to just go up to one and approach them for the first time. I just feel hopeless and dont know what to do anymore. I get made fun of for it and wish i had girls texting me outta nowhere or knew a lot. The freinds who get a lot of them will try to get both girls. Im trying to just hook up with a lot or at least have a girlfriend. Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop being desperate. That's a huge deterrent and any girls you talk to can sense it pretty quickly.

• Its not even trying to be desperate. Its just i haven't experienced getting with a girl and all my friends seem to get with one so easy. Like when i am around girls it goes well but i just dont know how to even have a girl want to hook up.

What Girls Said 5

• Reach out to them. They won't know you exist unless you make your self known to them. Being honest and an old-fashioned gentlemen are two really big components in my book :) The same probably goes for many other girls as well :P you'll gain respect from these two characteristics!

• By not being so damn desperate.

• Im not even being desperate. Its just I dont get why i can't find a girl at all and all my friends can. After a while it just gets old and want to experience it.

• You'll find someone, you're still young bruh, take a chill pill.

• I know i feel like eventually i will but its just at 21 everyone else younger or my friends have gotten with so many girls. No girls ever hit me up and it just hurts. I know I'm young and all but it just doesn't seem to get better. Thank you for the help

• 1|0
  • How do i find a damn boyfriend?
    Waits for answer :)

• Just talk to them!! You will find one I'm sure :)

What Guys Said 4

• "How do I find a damn girlfriend?" Not with that attitude.

• Probably wasn't the best title but I just dont know how to anymore.

• I dont think that its about the "place" . You can just ask a girl out wherever she was. BUt make sure u look good ! That is very important.

• I hate how it is okay for girls to be needy but not okay for guys

• Just talk to lots of girls man. I'm kind of in the same boat as you but I know I could get a girlfriend if I really wanted to. The life you have is either lived in fear, or love. That's the motto I live by. Just work on making genuine connections with girls and I bet the right one will come into your life!