Analyze my situation and tell me if I have a better chance of beig asked out?

So I've been a belly dancer for over 8 years (know this first)
i have a crush on a guy and when I got to talk to him he asked me :"are you on the dance team? Cause I don't think I saw you at our schools concert" I honestly replied no because I am a dancer but not for the school. I'm joining the dance team this year but their dance style is different than bell dance XD it's pretty easy to join and the moves aren't complicated however. Wil this increase my chances of him maybe noticing me more and maybe wanting to see me more? Do guys like dancers? XD

Most Helpful Guy

• As far as I know, guys do like dancers. That will increase your exposure to guys so more guys will probably naturally notice you. However, there is no substitute for flirting and talking to the guys. Also, nothing says you can't pursue the guys you are interested in yourself.

• Yeah but even as a dancer I don't want to go up to him and be like "so I like you..." And wait for his response. Even with a newfound identity as a dance team member I still find it weird to Pursue guys like that because there's still that chance they'll think "ew no she's pursuing me "

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, guys like dancers. Invite him to a belly dancing show, if he was interested before, he'll be doubly interested then.

• Will he notice you? If he is into dancing, yes.

What Girls Said 1

• Typically speaking, yes they do.