Am a joke to him?

i went on two dates with this guy and the first date was amazing the second date was disorgnaized. he smokes a lot of weed and told me in a conversation on facebook let me know when you have your period so i can eat you out. he evan told me that he wanted to have unprotected sex with me so he can start a family with me he evan tells me that he loved me and cared for me but i dont know what to think... does he like me or am i a joke to him?

i told him that i did not want to see him again i just wanted to know guys opinions

5

Most Helpful Guy

• The guy is a screwed up loser and not worth your time. Cut him off and never look back.

What Guys Said 4

• Either you're too Naive or very desperate. You went out two dates only and he wants to eat you out while you're on your period and have unprotected sex, on top of everything he is a drug addict and you still wanna be with this guy. Smh

• One thing is for sure, he is total joke. How the hell did you get hooked up with someone like him?

• HE should be a joke to YOU really. lol

• The dude is acting like an idiot. But I'm guessing he's at least attracted to you.