What does it mean when a guy says "we need to talk"?

So I've been seeing this guy for a few weeks now and things have been going pretty well. All of a sudden he texted me today and told me that we needed to talk and that I might not like what he has to say and that it's about "us". We're not anything official because I'm heading off to college in a month and a half and we dont want to get too attached. I'm really worried about what he might have to tell me and I'm feeling sick to my stomach. If you have any ideas as to what he might tell me, I'd love to hear your ideas. And if there's any way you can give me advice on how to deal with what he's going to tell me that would be great too! Thanks :)

• He's done with you
  • It's nothing too serious

Most Helpful Guy

• the best advice that I can give you is.

1. he might cut it off with you because your leaving to college and he may think you may cheat on him with other guy In college and might not tell him the full truth about If you went to a college party or If you started catching feelings for a certain guys in one of your classes or at a party.

What Guys Said 1

• He's pretty much done with you and wants to break up. Very straight forward.

What Girls Said 1