Have you cheated before?

• cheated and caught
  • cheated and never caught
  • cheated never caught but admitted to it
  • never cheated
i would be in the 3rd one in admitting to it

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• I will never ever cheat in my life.

• Well, I borderline physically cheated on my most recent ex-bf. I definitely cheated on him emotionally. He was a rebound and I didn't realize that at first. I was still talking to the guy who I was trying to get over while with my ex-bf and we still had a lot of feelings that we didn't discuss with each other, but it was there. I tried ignoring it, but that only made it worse. I never told him and just said I was having some personal issues when I broke up with him.

• what is borderline?

• You could not be more correct. My amygdala is still forming so I'm gonna be irresponsible for a little while longer. It's a little harder for me to make the best decisions for myself because of me being bipolar, but I've been working on that. It's all a part of growing up. Nobody's perfect #hannahmontana lol

• yeah... you got a while to go little miss

• I think that if you want to cheat then you don't love the person you are in a relationship enough to respect them and to stay with them so you might as well break up with them. You might be huge asshole for doing it but at least you won't be a cheater

• you can most definitely love some one INTENSELY i would be a perfect example of that but i do sort of agree that you don't respect them enough but in my case it was that i was scared of losing her

• I guess you can learn from this experience and know that if there are problems in your relationship, you should talk and work it out with each other and try to make the relationship work. Cheating won't fill any void or fix any problems. In fact they'll just make even bigger ones

• sex for women is more emotional... just because you numb yourself to the feeling because of hooking uo enough doesn't mean it wasn't there... women want attention more than sex and they get attention by having sex

and yeah agreed it doesn't help

• Yeah I cheated in the past, quite a lot. Never got caught, didn't really feel that bad about it either.

• I have never done it. I hope it never happens.

• Cheating is disgusting. Why would anyone cheat?

• there are always reasons for everything

• No I never have, don't plan to either.

• I could never cheat

• I have never physically cheated but I'm ashamed to admit that emotionally I have. It seemed innocent until I was asked how I'd feel if our roles were reversed. He was right, what I was doing was not ok.

• I've never cheated.

• never have.

What Guys Said 14

• Never have cheated and never will. Disloyalty is the worse thing you can do to someone because not only have you destroyed the trust the person has in you (and yourself) but you have destroyed that relationship and every one of them that they will have after you. Its like stabbing them in the back, twisting it then snapping the blade off to make sure the gapping wound never heals. Its the worst thing any one can do, to place ones own very temporary pleasure over the long term emotional well being is dispicable, there is no excuse.

• Yes i have :/. Tried to cheat, got caught. didn't even get that far, kinda sucked. Got sent with a note home that the teacher wanted back signed after the weekend, but thankfully she forgot about me.

I've been much better about cheating over the years. Best to learn what not to do when you're young rather than when you're older and it can get you in more trouble. Haven't gotten caught since ;)

also haven't cheated ina while, shits harder in college.

• how'd you get caught?

and cheating in college is actually much easier

• -__-

ass

• oh wait no you're good

• I have never cheated and never will. Because I am not a piece of human shit.

• it doesn't mean you are a piece of shit don't be so cynical

• Enjoy being a piece of human shit. I hope one day you can come to terms with the fact that what you did was childish and immature, showed a complete lack of any personal character, any morals, or any integrity, and proves that she was a better person than you.

aka, a piece of human shit.

• i hope one day you come to terms with the fact that asparagus is the best food ever made any one who's says different shows a complete lack of any personal character moral and integrity

• I've cheated, then manned up. Then I did it again. Then I told her that I'm not a one women guy and Now she has given me an open relationship with some strict rules.

• eww... that sounds like a disaster waiting to happen

• Well that can (and does) happen in normal marriages too. Breaking the marriage vow? Falling for another person? Open relationships have more trust than normal marraiges because every aspect is out on the table. There is no such thing as cheating because if she wants to bang some guy really bad, she just simply tells me. People are insecure because they think that they belong only to one person, but the reality is, nobody owns anybody. We embrace that and we are together because we love each other without rules like marriage or religion. We want to be with each other while acknowledging our humanness. The rules we have in place is for us not to get emotionally attached to anyone. And again, me, I'm a poly, I can love more than one person but i choose to stay loyal to her.

• yeah i get the whole idea behind your arrangement i just think it's all messed up

you ever read a study that links how many men a woman has sex with to her chances of divorce? if a woman has over 15 partners her chances of divorce are over 85%

sure you all trust each other and your idea of cheating is emotional cheating but i have never really thought that actually works... again if she finds someone that is better than you and she has sex with him often i don't really know what's gonna happen

• At monopoly. I was the banker and slipped extra bills to my friend. :'(

• When I was in class 1, I copied the test from my note book and cheated and was caught by my teacher, i was ashamed n embarrassed, after that day I never did cheating.. :/

• Never have and never will

• Yeah, I felt bad about it so I told her. She forgave me and I didn't let it happen again.

• that takes balls man Props!

i was scared so i didn't tell her until after

mostly because i asked her what she would do if i cheated and she said leave me so i definitely kept my mouth shut then

• Happens to everyone, best thing to do is just get out of there ASAP

• yeah man but i guess you gotta learn it the hard way

• I always cheat

• I never cheated before.

• Just now kissed another girl. Hehehehehee😌😍😆😋😝😳😥

• Kind of. Was in a failling long distance relationship and she was convinced I was cheating, and was telling people behind my back that I was, and they believed her no matte rhow much I told them otherwise... And a girl was relentlessly persuing me no matter how many times I turnd her down... and I got frustrated and did cheat.

wouldn't advocate it.

And ironically enough the girl I cheated with ended our relationship by cheating. So karma.

• that's what happens when you treat sluts anything but

• ... No... the girl I cheated with ended the relationship by cheating on me.

• and that is why she's a hoe...

• always :) :) :)

• On a test? In the past. Not anymore