My boyfriend's dad?

My boyfriend usually hang out with his friends and ignores his parents' calls. He said they're over protective and he hates it. His parents are always worried about him. The first time his dad met me he asked for my number right away because he knows I'm with my boyfriend often so he hopefully can call me to see whete my boyfriend is at. The problem is my boyfriend doesn't like it when I tell his dad where he's at. What should I do now? Continue to tell his dad where he is to stop his dad from worrying to much or not telling his dad and keep my bf's freedom and privacy? I don't know what to do?

Most Helpful Girl

• just stay out of it.

What Guys Said 1

• It's his dad, he's just worried about his son and you're doing the right thing by telling him because if you see him doing something wrong you can call his dad right away.

What Girls Said 1

• I would just tell his dad. My dad used to be this way but i have realised it is honestly just because it keeps his mind at ease knowing that I am safe and where i am just in case something was to happen. Speak to your boyfriend though and just say i know you don't want me to do this but i just want your dad to know that i understand he just wants to look out for you and if he wants to know where you are i am not going to lie.

• He gets kinda mad at me about it saying I dont respect his privacy and that he'll avoid to tell me where he is so I can't tell his dad in case he asks... I know his dad just wanna keep his mind at ease he won't you know drive to where he is and get him home or something.