Do white guys like black girls?

I'm so attracted to white guys, I have always been. But its like I can't ever find that white guys that likes black girls unli he is a "ghetto white guy" and that not what I want! I want that sexy smart, weird white guy that you see on TV and in movies! As a black female I don't care about dating out side of my race, I don't discriminate! I have been told white guys dint like black women become of stereotypes! That's insane! I know there are white men that love black women, so what can't I find mine?

Most Helpful Guy

• Biggest rumour ever. Im white and ill say I can be attracted to black girls. I used to have a massive crush on hilary from fresh prince of be lair haha. + Black girls are usually blessed with perfect booty's, so they usually tick all the boxes.

What Guys Said 15

• I like women in general, regardless of race. As long as they are a great woman inside and they are attractive enough outside, then I'm good with that.

• I'm a white guy who likes black women

• Black girls are very beautiful

• I wonder if Black chicks like me?

• I've seen girls from every race that are attractive

• Well, you are a rare and admirable women if you do not discriminate. I am attracted to African American women and I am definitely not "ghetto."

• Ahahha thanks some white guys are and that's good😊

• 90 percent of all races are attracted the white race. They're the highest in the racial power/attraction structure and especially women like to date up so...

• What do you mean?

• I dont agree, there's no dominant race, it just sounds foolish. But I do agree as a whole and on average a lot of people tend to find white people the most attractive. (Not completely my opinion, just what I've noticed).

• @Path1993 you arguing with a fence sitter lol. This site is mobbed with them

• Im from Ireland and i really dont mind, i do love that frizzy afro hair some black girls have

• I was never really interested in black women till i seen Rita Ora for the first time. What a sweetheart. I think I'm a convert now

• I look at a womans attitude. not is she can make me laugh... instant attraction! her skin colour/size... whatever..

• There are lots of "normal" white guys who love black women... hang in there... you'll find one.

• It depends on black girl but one turn off is a lot black women usually ghetto ones trash white guys because old racism and dumb held beliefs so of course the white guy won't date that crap.

• I'm not that knd of black girl

• The problem is that the percentages on both side of this divide aren't very large. That's why black women and white men never get together, or it doesn't happen all that often. I don't think more than 5% of black women are into white men, and the percentage of white guys willing to date black women is probably the same.

It's just an odd combo. I mean, how would the two sides get along in a relationship? White men aren't "hard" enough for black women, and black women aren't "soft" enough for white men. It's the whole patriarchy/matriarchy thing. Both black women and white men are usually the heads of their respective families, so the two groups kind of clash in a serious relationship.

• I don't think that's true,

• Yet their marriages last the longest LOL

• @Afrochick Yeah, all eight of those couples are doing great.

• some do and some dont. I really dont understand why this question is asked so often by black women on here. Isn't it obvious that some white guys will be into you and some will not?

• It's asked Because we are looked down upon by others because we are attracted to white men. I get talked about because I like white men and I could care less how someone feels
      Its a race issue for us black women to like white men because they bring up that fact about slavery, But Not all white people are bad, and that's the same for every other race

• I ont have. A problem with black men, I nearly dated one, but we just wanted to be friends. I'm not attracted to certain black men because of the stupid shit that they do!
      I have standards and if that man meets those standards it doesn't matter what race they are

• Whatare your thoughts on black women?

• We're the best! No other race of guys can compete with us!!

• In what way? U guys are born into favoritism and generational blessings in my opinion

• Why are you guys cmgoing crazy over this? I wanted to know if white men liked black women, I didn't ask for everything to become a race issue

• Neither did I. I just said we are the best that's all.

What Girls Said 7

• I have the same problems. I mean, I've dated white guys before and I've certainly had my fair share of white guys liking me, but either I'm not interested in them back or things are really complicated between us and prevents us from being with each other. It just takes time. Maybe it's just the location you're in? They definitely like black girls, I know there are a lot of reasons why some won't approach a black girl besides the fact that they may not be attracted to them.

• OMG yesssss they do why I don't know... I don't date black guys anywhoo

• Have you never seen a white guy married or date a black girl before? You need to get out to the malls. I saw an Asian guy holding hands with a black girl in cerritos shopping centre. 😂 (l. a.)

• Some do some don't. My baby's father is white & I'm black. When we were together we didn't see color but I noticed other people do. At my Drs appointment he was touching my stomach & we got the dirtiest look from older white people so my advice is don't let it be a problem, be willing to understand where both races come from

• I've wondered this to. But why don't they approach the girl sometimes? Are they afraid of rejection. We're not as picky as you think.

• I'm old, but when I was younger and too afraid to approach black women, It wasn't so much fear that you were picky as fear that you'd want to kill us due to racism.

• @Intraluminal Lmao awww. It shows you care enough to step out of your ethnicity. Some people only stick with there kind

• Some do, some don't.
    Some don't really care about race.

• I like white guys and I'm black.
    I just love their hair