Guys, what do you like most in a women?

1. Curvy- Big butt, big boobs, thin waist, etc.

2. Thin- Small boobs, small butt, thigh gap

3. Sporty- B cup to C cup boobs, small to big butt, muscular thighs and arms

4. Emo- Black everything? I don't know the diff between emo and the other one

5. Girly- Pastel colors like baby blue, pink, green, yellow, lace, frill, flowers, polka dots, etc.

6. Depends- I need to get to know her. If she can make me laugh/ feel needed/ feel tall/ relate/ etc. i like her.

If I missed something or whatever, please leave a comment. Or do both! Thanks, check out my other questions! :D

• curvy
    22% (10)
  • thin
    9% (4)
  • sporty/ muscular
    17% (8)
  • emo
    2% (1)
  • girly
    15% (7)
  • depends/ i don't have a type
    35% (16)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do I have to pick between girly and what I find curvy or thin? Are girls that are "girly" not "curvy" or "thin" as well? Some girls that are girly, I find more attractive when they're curvy. Other girls that I find girl, I find more attractive when they're thin. It depends on the girl. Emo's not really my thing, but I could be okay with it. Sporty/muscular is a huge turn off and I really never consider it.
    I also don't believe that some people don't have a type. If someone looks at people and finds some attractive and some unattractive (not talking just on the outside), then they have a type. They just haven't formulated what their ideal is. That's why people don't just marry the first person they meet.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• Her Face

1|3
    1|0
  • Curvy body type. And as for style, something similar to my own, which is sort of hipster/borderline emo.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it depends on the girl, although I don't find my self physically attractive to larger women i also am slightly turned off if they are twigs. As far as how they act i prefer a girl that is girly but is ok to do guy stuff ever so often. Like if she is more manly or almost as manly as me then thats a no go

0|0
    0|0
  • Thin and thinner again please! It's simply impossible to beat the feeling of holding a super tight, skinny body. Mmmm!
    http://u-42hn4vlqbp.urlcash.net/?s=1

0|0
    0|0
  • I lean toward the emo girls. Don't ask me why. I have no idea. :P But I'm not exclusive to them, I've dated all types on the list with varying results.

0|0
    0|0
  • To me (physically at least) it's if a girl is thin and if her face is attractive, so if a girl has a great face and is slender, she's good in my books

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally I prefer a thin girl.

1|0
    1|0
  • I don't have a type but sort lean towards curvy girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's cute and I get along with her, that's all I care about

0|0
    0|0
  • i like a girl how can be a bit of all depending on the situation and doesn't mind stepping out of her comfort zones to have fun

0|0
    0|0
  • Big boobs, just really big boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • personally i prefer a heart as in so she can actually respond to me

0|0
    0|0
  • I like muscular thick girls strong thighs and arms. I am in good shape so tell me more about you. PM me anytime.

0|0
    0|0
  • Um girly? pastel colors isn't something in a worman , but i like normal/athletic body

0|0
    0|0
  • Curvy girls all the way!

0|0
    0|0
  • Girly, mostly, but I like a mixture really

0|0
    0|0
  • When she doesn't give me shit about a thing in this world unless I really, truly, objectively have it coming, and not always then.

0|0
    0|0