1. Curvy- Big butt, big boobs, thin waist, etc.
2. Thin- Small boobs, small butt, thigh gap
3. Sporty- B cup to C cup boobs, small to big butt, muscular thighs and arms
4. Emo- Black everything? I don't know the diff between emo and the other one
5. Girly- Pastel colors like baby blue, pink, green, yellow, lace, frill, flowers, polka dots, etc.
6. Depends- I need to get to know her. If she can make me laugh/ feel needed/ feel tall/ relate/ etc. i like her.
If I missed something or whatever, please leave a comment. Or do both! Thanks, check out my other questions! :D
- emoVote A
- thinVote B
- curvyVote C
- girlyVote D
- depends/ i don't have a typeVote E
- sporty/ muscularVote F
Most Helpful Guy
Why do I have to pick between girly and what I find curvy or thin? Are girls that are "girly" not "curvy" or "thin" as well? Some girls that are girly, I find more attractive when they're curvy. Other girls that I find girl, I find more attractive when they're thin. It depends on the girl. Emo's not really my thing, but I could be okay with it. Sporty/muscular is a huge turn off and I really never consider it.
I also don't believe that some people don't have a type. If someone looks at people and finds some attractive and some unattractive (not talking just on the outside), then they have a type. They just haven't formulated what their ideal is. That's why people don't just marry the first person they meet.0