Guys, what would u react if a girl send a text said "I like u"?

The thing is, I send him message months ago said "I like u far more than a friend." He was very happy at that time. Then I was acting very much sad and upset. I like him a lot, I just has too many things to worry about.

Now I want to tell him again that I like him. We live in different cities, how to send him a text telling him that I like him?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• if single id be like ok we could try maybe.

What Guys Said 4

• Just keep talking the way you used to, get to know him more... and when the time is right pop this "I luv you!"

• if i keep talking the way you used to, would he think that I'm fooling him and playing with him? Will he like me to tell him again?

• you don't say why you were sad and upset and if this had anything to do with him?
    when you text him be honest and straightforward how you feel, us blokes ain't the brightest creatures - so you need to be straightforward

• why I was sad had nothing to do with him, was a bad period of my life.. be straightforward is i say to him "i still like him"?

• Yeah just tell him that you like him and ask him if he'd like to date

• Just text him. Guys like it when you're straightforward

• But months ago I already told him once, he was happy indeed, but then my action was not very pleasant and he was disappointed. If I text him once again, would he think that I'm fooling him and playing with him?

And what would I say?

• Be cute about it.