Do you think the man should always drive when in a car together?

• Yes
  • No
  • Depends how long they've been dating
  • Show results
I know guys in their 30's who feel it is the chivalrous thing to do or whatever. They only started putting lipstick mirrors on the driver's side on the 90's...

Most Helpful Guy

• No. My wife preferred me driving, but there were times that she drove, especially when we shared the driving on long trips.

What Guys Said 14

• I think whoever owns the car should drive.

• these days it shouldn't matter.

• Who cares who drives? Seriously?

• Depends on whose car

• Only if it's his car and he's the only one that knows how to drive it. Otherwise, no.

• If it's my car we are driving yes but if it's her car usually not

• I think i should drive all the time. My girlfriend thinks she's a better driver, so yea she drives most of the time

• No the women can drive sometimes, and from my experiences my ex gf's actually preferred to be the drivers lol

• I drive most of the time, but sometimes I enjoy the break.

• My wife used to drive more than me.

• I love driving so i would prefer to drive but if she wants to then that's fine

• For the safety of both let the man drive, you don't want to spend the date in a hospital for female driving...

No a more serious note, who cares... I don't give a rats-ass about who drives.

• My wife drives when we go to parties (so I can drink). She likes drinking too, but she agrees with me that me being drunk is more fun than her being drunk (lucky me).

• Of course not. That's sexist.

What Girls Said 7

• No, but it sure would be convenient. I wouldn't mind being behind the drivers wheel, though. How about 70/30. He's 70 and I'm 30. :) Just kidding! We'll be 50/50 with that.

• If we're in my car I'll be driving but sometimes I also drive his car if he doesn't fell like driving, and he drives mine if I don't want to drive :)

• No bc I like to drive to. So I think it depends on who's car it is.

• I ALWAYS prefer to submit my care under the gentleman and have him drive.

• nooooo! @MarkyyG123 follow this bloody question pls :P Anyone should be able to drive :D

• No, extremely sexist to give either gender certain roles and duties. But every relationship is different and I respect whatever they choose to do.

• The person who knows to drive should drive. Safety is what matters lol