Do you think the man should always drive when in a car together?

• Yes
    14% (4)13% (5)14% (9)Vote
  • No
    75% (21)63% (24)68% (45)Vote
  • Depends how long they've been dating
    7% (2)11% (4)9% (6)Vote
  • Show results
    4% (1)13% (5)9% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I know guys in their 30's who feel it is the chivalrous thing to do or whatever. They only started putting lipstick mirrors on the driver's side on the 90's...

0|0
7|15

Most Helpful Guy

• No. My wife preferred me driving, but there were times that she drove, especially when we shared the driving on long trips.

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• I think whoever owns the car should drive.

1|1
    0|0
  • these days it shouldn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares who drives? Seriously?

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on whose car

0|1
    0|0
  • Only if it's his car and he's the only one that knows how to drive it. Otherwise, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's my car we are driving yes but if it's her car usually not

0|0
    0|0
  • I think i should drive all the time. My girlfriend thinks she's a better driver, so yea she drives most of the time

0|0
    0|0
  • No the women can drive sometimes, and from my experiences my ex gf's actually preferred to be the drivers lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I drive most of the time, but sometimes I enjoy the break.

0|0
    0|0
  • My wife used to drive more than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love driving so i would prefer to drive but if she wants to then that's fine

0|0
    0|0
  • For the safety of both let the man drive, you don't want to spend the date in a hospital for female driving...

No a more serious note, who cares... I don't give a rats-ass about who drives.

0|0
    0|0
  • My wife drives when we go to parties (so I can drink). She likes drinking too, but she agrees with me that me being drunk is more fun than her being drunk (lucky me).

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course not. That's sexist.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• No, but it sure would be convenient. I wouldn't mind being behind the drivers wheel, though. How about 70/30. He's 70 and I'm 30. :) Just kidding! We'll be 50/50 with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • If we're in my car I'll be driving but sometimes I also drive his car if he doesn't fell like driving, and he drives mine if I don't want to drive :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No bc I like to drive to. So I think it depends on who's car it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • I ALWAYS prefer to submit my care under the gentleman and have him drive.

0|0
    0|0
  • nooooo! @MarkyyG123 follow this bloody question pls :P Anyone should be able to drive :D

0|0
    0|0
  • No, extremely sexist to give either gender certain roles and duties. But every relationship is different and I respect whatever they choose to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • The person who knows to drive should drive. Safety is what matters lol

0|0
    0|0