My girlfriend forgot to show up for a dinner I planed for us. I feel like she does notvcare about this relationship as much as I do. Can you help?

I planed a nice dinner for my girlfriend and i at a nice restaurant but she didn't show up. Later on when i told her she told me she was really really sorry (she sounded genuine) but she was busy at work and forgot about it. I asked her if she wanted to continue this relationship. She said she does and will do whatever she needs to do to make up for this. What do i do?

Most Helpful Girl

• what? she forgot for the dinner you planned? has this happened before?

• No has not happened before.

What Girls Said 4

• She probably just really forgot about it. Means she's becoming a bit too comfortable and lazy in the relationship. I think you should let her make up for it.

• I say forgive her.

• She gives more importance to her career than you.

• "Forgot" ..

What Guys Said 4

• Tell her you want anal

Lol anyway, it probably hurts that she forgot about you, but sometimes things happen and people forget important things. It doesn't necessarily mean she's not as into the relationship as you are. I'd see how remorseful she is about the ordeal and see how she tries to make it up to you to figure out how invested she is

• OK so she told you she was sorry and will do whatever... wait and see if she does then, that's all I can think of.

• O think you should dump her... how can she forget a dinner with you? that's disrespectful... I don't know why I think she values her career more than you... she is just stringing you along until she find someone better...

• Give her another chance. Also, analyze your feeling for her. If they change to be less, then it is time to move on.