Guys, Guys never ask me out! Should I start asking them? Do guys like this?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah of course. we live in 21st century and it's only normal for gals askin guys in our days

What Guys Said 10

• Yes we do. In fact the only people I hear saying only men should ask others out are women.

• Probably the spoiled women who realize that they have the advantage, and they don't want to lose it.

• More often insecure women who dont want to approach men, so they try and convince other women not to approach, because they know that if other women start making approaches they will need to in order to keep up. which they dont think they can do.

• Yes, you should definitely ask guys out. All the guys I know love it when girls do that. Besides, it's the 21st century. I know rejection hurts, but rejection also hurts for men.

Honestly, in this day and age, there's no reason for women *not* to ask men out.

• Yes, start asking them. Unless you tell him that you really like him, he won't know that he likes you.

• I don't know maybe just have bad luck probz isn't anything wrong with you but ya never know 😂 and yeah sure i like when girls ask but hey im just 16😊

• You miss all the shots you don't take. So yeah, go for it. More you do it, better you'll be at it.

• I don't like it, because it's never the girls I like.

• yea but don't be to pushy about it. First try asking out your guy freinds and test the waters with them because the best relationships start in the freindzone.

• why not try online. I see your profile pic. Is that you? You should have no problem.

• Feminism has failed us

• Yes, be straightforward, guys love that. Just don't be pushy, guys hate that