My First Ever Date - Girl haven't texted me back since our first date/chill. Uninterested or playing games?

she's turning 22 and im 23. Its been four days and she hasn't respond to two of my texts (one sat and another on mon). Our date was on fri. Through out our date, I don't even consider it as a date more of a 'chill', she seemed somewhat uninterested or maybe shy; less eye contact and no indictor. We went to get icecream and sat across each other on a bench. Before that, she would reply back right away to my texts. BIG PLUS TO ME.

But after this, she been ignoring me; I could tell she's on her phone because she is activate on Whatsapp and Snapchat.. sigh. Even before the chill/date started, she claimed that she's going to be busy afterward and can't stay longer cuz of family movie night. On top of that, she will be busy all weekend too. She told me this after I said we're going to get icecream; did iceceam turned her off? Dunno anyways, the chill/date lasted 30 mins.

Before this, the past 3 weeks, she seem interested when we all hung out as a group and I showed my true self, throw jokes around and presented myself as a fun guy. She would always be laughing or having a good time around me and show eye contacts.

I texted her open ended questions "What movie you ended up watching?"(Sat) & "Whatsup How you doing?"(Mon aka yesterday) and got nothing. She also stopped viewing my snapchat stories; lol im so lame.

But dunno we both never been in a relationship, she's very family oriented, religious and to-her-self type of girl. I'm new to dating and I do like this girl because she's a very good girl and we have common interests. Is she not vibing me or her first impression wasn't what she expected when were alone together? I know we both didn't get anything serious yet so I'm prob overthinking this and just take it slow. But still, it will be nice to get at least a text back of anything like 'hey lets stay friends' or some rejection text man dunno. Any zodiac fans lol? Im Pisces and she's aquarius.

she's a cancer*

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like she didn't like you weren't to her expectations probably visually which is stupid if she saw what you really look like before hand. But she's a woman entitled to change her opinion. She isn't really interested in you and you were just meant to entertain her at that point. Pisces Aquarius pairs aren't meant to be really.

What Girls Said 2

• I think she's not interested. I mean it's not so difficult to find the time to text someone back that you supposedly like. If I went on a date and liked the guy I'd definitely reply if he sends me something even if I was busy. I don't think this is a good sign unfortunately. I'm also Pisces so I feel you when it comes to overthinking but sometimes even compatible signs end up not working out.

• Thank you for your input
      Yea like a text wouldn't hurt. It just hurts that she just ignored me. I'll def give a call today and see how things goes. I just want a feel of rejection rather than silence

• Have you tried calling her? If not, if she does not pick up, go to her house and maybe confront her about the issue because she is being unfair to you.

• Lol I wouldn't go to that extend but I'll def call her today and if voicemail, prob just say something along the line 'lets stay friends'

What Guys Said 3

• damn buddy, I think this one is over. just move on to the next girl. at least you tried, give yourself that. you fucking tried, which is more than what most other guys can do.

• Thanks man. I put in the effort but I expected alittle too much

• If she is uninterested, leave her and move on. If she is playing games... leave her and move on. The moment you let a woman play you is the moment you lose your man-card.

• I hear that brother. Thank you. It just sucks that this is my first

• Try caling rather than texting

• Thank you for ur input. I will give it a call tonight and if it's go straight to voicemail, prob will say something along the line 'lets stay friend'.