The fact that me and my ex are going to meet each other tomorrow for the beach means we are reconciling?

we have been broken up for 2 months. SO much has happened and him even dating right after we ended. Just about 3 weeks is when he reached out to me, and he has been texting me at least once or twice a week. Finally yesterday, during our convo, he asked me out if I wanted to go to the beach with him because he has been wanting to go.

I can't help but think: is he trying to reconcile? because for me If I didn't have feelings I'm no way gonna ask you to hang with me.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah that or he's just trying to get it in.

• seriously?

• Think about it, if he was serious about rekindling things he would have made more of an effort than texting you once or twice a week. Does he feel something still for you? Probably but based off his actions in my opinion he wants to meet up to get sex at the end of the day.

• I shall see, but no I'm not sleeping with him for awhile until he really proved things with me. All his actions will speak volumes and thats the only thing I can based it on.

What Girls Said 1

• As a girl, I could just want to have a talk and keep friends. Since it's the guy who said that I think he still has some interest in you for sure.