Guys, I need advice... I am almost 16, never had a boyfriend, never kissed a boy... what do I do?

I have missed a lot of opportunities because i have really strict parents and im not really allowed to go to parties and stuff, plus im scared and dont really wanna do drugs or drink.. but i really want a boyfriend. im going to a new school this year, another small private school but it has alll new guys, how do i make a new name for myself and hook up? I also really like older guys, how do i make that happen without making them think that i am too young

I am actually 16 turning 17, i screwed up the question

8

Most Helpful Guy

• 😂😂 lol I would love to answer this one... Hmm just look attractive and keep it calm and cool. It's fine not to have a be until 16..
    Tips... umm... wear and smell nice... get few attractive hairstyles..
    Join to a club or a society... try something like interact club or something...
    Do well in class... Get around with the cool kids..
    This will make a notice at the guys and one by one will come asking you... YOU JUST GOT TO FINA THE RIGHT ONE. Some will just try to have sex etc etc...
    Make tons of tons of friends and have someone as a special friend... Like a sister :) these things will help you :)
    Don't hurry... Keep calm and cool...
    Good luck with your new school. :)

What Guys Said 7

• you continue growing up. there is more to life.

• There is absolutely 0 relation between getting a kiss and doing drugs. It feels to me that you want a boyfriend more because it seems like a "normal" thing more than anything else. You are not after love, you are after the social status of having a boyfriend. You seem to be VERY susceptible to peer pressure. Be careful with that.

• Be yourself. That's the best thing. Then things will happen naturally. Will your parents let you date when you're 16?

• well i would probably keep him a kind of secret, my parents don't talk to me about that kind of thing but i feel like they coop me up so much i just want a maann

• i guess you could say that, i guess I'm sick of being the perfect little one and i feel like they have kept me from having a life, lets be real i haven't even been kissed, the embarrassing part is everyone expects that i have

• I wouldn't worry about that at your age. And I don't mean that in a bad way but trust me you've got heaps of time to find a boyfriend. There's no hurry. Some people in their 20's haven't even kissed before. It's nothing to feel embarrassed about. It's extremely normal at 15. Don't feel pressured from what people tell you or expect you to do. Just go at your own pace and enjoy where you're at for now. Things will happen for you in time :D

• Your time will come. Just be you because people can sense when you're trying too hard. Be friendly and enthusiastic.
    Odds are older guys will mess you about while you become besotted with them and insist "I KNOW him, he's NOT using me" so I'd stick closer to your age than further away from it if I were you. Idealistically this wouldn't be the case, but realistically it is.

• i know its super hard because part of me wants a cute movie relationship where he loves and takes care and its cute but another part of me just wants fun and spontaneous

• Just be yourself and eventually you will find a guy that likes you for you. Just be yourself and you will find your own nitch at the new school. If you like a guy flirt with him a bit let him know that you like him. PS some guys you need to knock over the head for them to get the message.

• 17
    also never kissed, nor had a relationship
    some people do, some people don't
    eventually we'll get a partner too!

• Don't sacrifice your sanctity to be a used up living condom by the time you're 25.