Scared to call a girl?

I am one of those guys that when talking to a girl tend to end up sounding a like news reporter. For example: What did you do today? I don't want to call her and sound like a boring guy. In person I come off as an outgoing fun person, but right now I am dreading calling her.

I thought about texting her which I did once, but then I also don't want to come off as a punk either.

What Girls Said 1

• I am not sure how much help I'll be but I will say that we tend to think more of things and view ourselves in a way that is inconsistent with how others view us. I say this to mean that you may think you sound that way, but you probably don't. And I guarantee you that most females are so flattered by a call from a guy (particularly a guy we may be interested in) that he could never say or do anything to sound boring. Everything you say will be the most wonderful thing to her. Conversely, she'll probably be too worried about what she sounds like to be worrying about what you sound like. Don't text. Take it from a female, a phone call is so much more personal. Just be who you are, it will allow her to be who she is and the conversation will have no other choice but to flow naturally. Hope this helps! Good luck!

What Guys Said 0