I cheated and I'm stuck what should I do?

Im dating a great guy , 'we have a picture perfect relationship ' so were told and I believe its true. But recently I just had sex with my friend and I swear it was the best thing ever i don't know if he felt what I felt but I can't stop reliving it. me and my boyfriend sex is boring and my friend was just better at it. should I dump my boyfriend because of this?

Most Helpful Guy

• For u to even think about having sex with somebody else then your relationship is far from perfect. The fact u did it and loved it and slag your boyfriend off for not being as good in bed as your friend is the final nail for your relationship. End it now but make an excuse other than the truth. Don't tell him its because he is shit in bed and you cheated on him because he doesn't deserve it. Just end it and say you have fallen out of love and want to be on your own.

• Yeah. 😢

• You'll be fine and so will he but don't stay with him now and never tell him u cheated. Good luck

What Guys Said 3

• encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images

southpark has a lot of words of wisdom... mmmmkay.

• Yes. If you cheated on him you don't really want to be with him.

• Well you fucked up. Now you lose. That is how it works. Shitty thing to do to your guy.

What Girls Said 5

• you cheated... leave that poor man now.. how can you b so selfish to still think about yourself...

• Yes because he deserves someone 10x better than you

• You're still under 18! You've got plenty of time to have different boyfriends. So I think you should just break it off with him.

• I think you should be sincere with your boyfriend. Cheating is a terrible thing.

• You should tell him the truth and you should allow him to move on.

• I actually did tell him. but he still wants to keep trying. I think things are awkward now