My boyfriend knows he is hurting me by talking to his girl who likes him but he won't lose his friendship with her for me. is it worth breaking up?

I've been dating my boyfriend for 8 months. back before we started dating there was this girl who was obsessed with him and really liked him and he started liking her but then he left her so he can date me. they started talking after a couple months of us dating and he knew it bugged me so he took her off snapchat and stopped contacting her. lately we have been long through a rough patch and I looked on his phone and he added her back on snapchat and had her as a best friend on there and texts her all the time now. I told him it hurt me but he said he isn't willing loosing his friendship with her for me. I keep telling myself I can't be I a relationship where the guy I'm dating knows he is hurting me but won't do anything to stop it and continues hurting me anyway. he said he will prove to me that I can trust him do I give him another chance? or should unjust end it completely?

Most Helpful Girl

• End it. He's not worth it. He's probably cheating on you with her either physically, mentally or both. He's a douche and no one deserves to be treated like that by the one they love.

What Guys Said 2

• End it. It's not unjust. He's either cheating or setting himself up to have a new girl ready if you dump him.

• Sounds like if you don't do anything he'll continue talking too this girl so I'd would try and talk too him more about it, and if he keeps saying 'trust me, keep trust me' doesn't sound good

What Girls Said 1

• he's not worth it!