Do I have feelings for my best friend?

Do I have feelings for my best friend??

Me and my girlfriend Kloe have been best friends since pre school and I think I might have feelings for her and she migh have feelings for me. We are both bisexual so we like men too, I feel like that could make an interference in this. I've always just fooled around with girls and she's the only one that I would settle down with and get married and all that good stuff. (Girl wise). We've had sexual encounters a lot also, we do couple things, we act like a couple and everything we've been asked if we were a couple in public before I just don't understand this relationship. (That fre$h d&te thing is this little thing we do every time we go out on a date)

Holy shit I put girlfriend.. I meant best friend.

Most Helpful Guy

• There's not way you're 17.

• Sorry that you don't believe this. Is there anything else you would like me to change to meet your needs? 😊

• Cause I'm me. Not meaning to sound sassy I just am.

• I've been told I'm sassy too.

What Guys Said 4

What Girls Said 4

• I literally just asked the same question lol.

• hmm, well my dear... are you not satisfied with just having her as a bestie?

• Oh yes I am, I'm just confused is all. Sometimes she feels like fooling around or something and she acts like she wants to be in a relationship.

• I love life. I really do so there's no need for that.

• Well, too bad I just won't listen =P
      And that's great you do.

• I think you have to tell her, just be honest.

• Ok.. Maybe it'll work out because she told me one point in time she had some feelings for me but she had a boyfriend during that time.

• Girls instincts are always right. ;) She is probably thinking the same thing as you but you'll never know until you tell her.

• Ok, thank you.

• i think you answered your own question, yes you do