What a intellectual guy likes in a woman to be his girlfriend? Is physical attraction is necessarily more important than intellectual atraction?

I'm going to meet in person a intellectual guy but I'm thinking that I'm not his type, I'm a smart person thought and he said that I'm pretty.

Most Helpful Guy

• So... Physical attraction is always a factor. For everybody.

For high IQ guys... You have to either A) be able to keep up (really this just means hold an interesting conversation) or B) not be threatened by him being smarter than you. Don't "feel stupid" and get mad at him.

Unless he's actually an arrogant prick. Then move on lol

What Guys Said 4

• Depends on the guy. Physical attraction doesn't matter at all to me, but intelligence is always attractive. There are also other factors, like how she treats others and whether she can make people smile.

• I'm brazilian and I consider myself a kind and loving person. I like to treat people well and I like the simple
      things, but I'm not a womam who reads a lots of books, I'm being honest, and he reads a lot :/

• thank you for your answer

• I am one myself so I would like her to be geek at something like anything I can discuss with her

• Intelligence matter A LOT. I would never date a woman that isn't on my high intelligence level

• You don't have to have a lot of knowledge but you've got to be able to make interesting and entertaining conversation. A lot of knowledgeable guys like to educate but you have to be interested and able to keep up.

• cool! there's some topics that I discuss a lot with him like french (both of us can speak the language), differences between U. S and Brazil, women's rights... but It was online dating, nothing in person.. hahaha thank you for your tip!

What Girls Said 0