Guys, how to kiss my boyfriend for the first time?

We've been dating for about a week now and I know he wants to kiss me but I don't know how to make him kiss me without making the first move... HELP!

6

Most Helpful Guy

• If you don't want to do it, yourself, then there are two options.

1. Wait for him to kiss you. However, you can get yourself in positions where he'll be more likely to make a move. Watching movies together on a laptop - doesn't have to be a drama. you can just watch funny youtube videos or something - try hugging him or asking if you can both hold hands or something. You don't have to initiate the kiss, but there are little "advancements" that you can do yourself to get him to do it, himself.

2. Kiss him on the cheek. It won't be what some people consider a "real" kiss, so it would be a quick way to send the message that you want to kiss him for real.

What Guys Said 5

• You should probably wait it's always better if the guy makes the first move but if you can't do that than maybe you should kiss him after you hug him goodbye just get in a little close to his mouth look him in the eye wait for a second give him the message that you're about to kiss him and go for it! or even better you can kiss him on the cheek first and then slowly start going down but this would work better if you're sitting right next to him and don't forget to hold him by putting you're hand on the other cheek.

• A quick tip... don't make it as exagerated as in "the movies"... it's just a kiss.. although it might be a hurdle as a first time. Have you ever kissed your parents as a child? Aslong as you don't try to start french kissing right off the bat there is no difference

• Forehead to forehead contact is a good signal. Turn towards his face when you're close. Make it easy for him to kiss you, he probably will.

Or just be like "so when are you gonna kiss me?"

• Wait for marriage. Dont be a slut

• Tell him to come here then stick your tongue in his mouth. Do the oral tango, play a game of tongue twister, put your tongue in his mouth and wiggle all around do the hokie pokie and shake yourself around that what its all about.