Guys, tell me what sentence would be good for you if you were being rejected?

Hey guys, if you were to ask a girl out but she doesn't like you that way, what would she have to say to you so that you dont get hurt?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I once had a girl tell me at a crowded party, "Look you're a really great guy, but I can't mingle now. There's lots of girls here who'd like to chat you up around here, so go on out there and find her." That was the kindest rejection I ever had.

The "I have a boyfriend" line works too, just as long as you don't sound like you're lying or being a bitch about it.

What Guys Said 13

• There's not really a good way of doing it that will avoid guys getting upset. There will always be that one guy that, no matter how you said it, will always take it personally, possibly because they've already been rejected a lot in the past. I guess the best way to do it is to ask yourself what you'd like a guy to say if you asked him if you could be more than friends with him.

And almost everyone will take the "let's just be friends" to mean "let's talk for about a week, awkwardly, and then we'll never talk to each other ever again."

• I found it easier to be rejected with time. Maybe expectations lowered.

• That could be. I think some people find getting rejected more and more worse with each rejection.

• I suppose if you can a polite kind variation of this
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...2e86a72a88.jpg

• "Well Jim, I really don't dislike you but let's stick to a good chat from time to time okay... that's how I'd like it to be if that's okay to you?".

• How do you feel about the USA

• Any sentence after a good steak

• I would rather the woman say. It was nice getting to know you but it just isn't working for me. It is over.
    Short, sweet, unambiguous

• "I really like you but I'm crazy in the head and you can do better than me."

Perfect.

• "I don't like you like that" would probably work. Maybe tell him why you aren't into him.

• I remember at work this girl really liked me was forward about it. I told her I was seeing someone else. Lol. Then this new blonde came with big boobs and she became my girlfriends so I guess that lie disnt work out.

• There's never a good sentence but honesty is always the best thing to hear.

• I have a boyfriend.

• Say that u r only interested with women, sexually

• It's going to hurt. There's no way around that. Your best option is to be clear and final that there is NOTHING there. No chance.

Actually if it hurts a little that might be a good thing in the long run. I think girls need to know that there is nothing worse than giving a guy a little hope. That turns into prolonged and worse hurt.