Am I making a big deal out of this when it comes to my girlfriend and social media?

My girlfriend has all the top social medias (Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram) and in all three, she has mostly guys than girls.

My issue is, whenever I text my girlfriend while she's at work, she often does't respond for about half an hour all the way to 4 hours claiming she's been "super busy". BUT, I notice she's liking Instagram pictures, or updating her Snapchat story, or updating her status on Facebook and responding to comments. She also tends to do this whenever she goes out, she would update her Snapchat and not text me back till way later.

That really gets me upset and sad bacause to me, it indicates that she chooses social media over me. She doesn't do it too too often, but still.

So my question is, am I making too big of a deal out of this? Or does this mean something's wrong?

Any tips or advice will highly help me. Thank you guys and girls of GAG!

Most Helpful Girl

• If she doesn't do it often I would try to overlook it but it would probably piss me off too

What Girls Said 4

• It sounds like she's being inconsiderate and taking you for granted.

• It would bother me too. I don't know what it means, but it's not very curteous of her.

• STOP texting her just wait for her to text you. It is annoying when a guy texts you 24-7 I had a boyfriend just like you with this same problem. She probably is getting bored because you are always texting her, and you guys probably don't have anything new to talk about except recap yesterdays convo. My advice just play a little hard to get.

• Never trust a girl who always has her phone but never replies

What Guys Said 0