Guys, Is it a date?

So this guy nd I were snap chatting and we started talking about restaurants nd wings lol. He then said "let's go sometime!" I said sure, I am wondering is he asking me out on a date?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• By the "definition" of date, yes. However, he may or may not see it that way. He might just think, "Well, we're both friends. We should hang out sometime because that's what friends do." But, that doesn't mean that he doesn't see it that way. The only thing you can do is ask him.

Good luck! :)

What Guys Said 7

• Anytime that a single male and a single female spend time together, the potential for romance exists. It doesn't matter whether you call it a date, unless you are already in a relationship and want to make sure you are not leading someone on.

• If he offers to pay it is for sure! (not to say he should pay!) But it could be just a friends thing otherwise... Just feel it out.

Is is driving you? does he make contact etc.

• I don't think so. I just consider a date as a date if both people agree that it's a date.

• Sounds like a date to me

• Yes he asked you on a date for sure

• Only one way to find out.

• Yeah, well, I mean, it might be, depends if he makes a move or not on the outing, right now you're just two "friends", going to dinner