Dateless 20 year old guy?

I'm a 20 year old guy who has never went on a date. Girls always reject me. The closest thing I had was a blind date set up and the girl didn't show up. Despite this, I keep a positive attitude towards finding a date. I treat women with respect but I guess at my age that isn't liked? Anyway I'm a college student and surrounded by women so despite my constant rejection, I tell myself that one day my future will will say yes and that keeps me going?

Can you give me suggestions on women? My friends are useless when it comes to setting blind dates up so I can't look fo then for help.

Sorry, I just turned 21 a few days ago and I'm not used to it lol

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• I don't understand this. It's literally a numbers game. It's college, go to the parties or bars and what not. Girls travel in pack to these places for the boys. And sometimes to have fun.

But let's be real, girls are just as thirsty as guys are.

What Guys Said 1

• Dude, you just described me! lol. Consider yourself lucky: I'm almost 24 and in the same situation. :-/