Can a gay guy be attracted to women?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. If he was, he would be bi not gay.

What Guys Said 9

• highly unlikely. While it is possible for person to fall for someone of a gender they are not generally attracted to this is a very rare situation. So for all intent and purposes I would say no.

• Gay means only physically attracted to the same sex by definition. I heard some schools in the US are starting to teach that sexual orientation is a spectrum so it's possible he has some attraction to females. I wouldn't count on that though.

• Sorry, but it amazes me that a 34 year old (1 of your responses) thinks that "bi" exists. People are either straight or gay. Period. There is no in between, except for people trying to be something they are not. IMHO, we are all free to live the way we were born and I do not have a problem with that - but there are No "tweeners".

• I think it would be unlikely

• I don't know, but i have seen gay guys making out with girls

• 0|0
  • Yes of course coz god created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve

• no gays are gay. either ur straight or gay no in between

• Not in a sexual way, otherwise him being identified as gay would be incorrect.

What Girls Said 7

• not in a I want to date you or have sex with you way

• It's possible. It's possible to be attracted to just one person of the gender you're not usually attracted to. Though if he's been attracted to many women before, then he's probably not gay.

• That would make him bi

• That's unusal... that would make him bi not gay...

• Yes, it just means that they are bisexual. In other words they swing both ways.

• Yup.. they are called bisexuals

• Maybe not sexually, but as a friend or acquaintance I dont see why not. If the girl is physically attractive in general, the guy will be able to tell, he just won't have any desire to be involved with her romantically.