Does he stil have feelings for me? why did he get so mad? can I fix this?

Him and I have been hooking up for the last 5 months. We first slept together and then he asked me out on a date, and another. But after we just kept Thooking up because I was away at school, so only saw him once or twice a month. But then we just kind of stopped, because I refused to kiss him when we were out drinking about a month ago because I was starting to get feelings for him and I didn't want to get hurt. He got pretty mad and said something rude to me so I walked away, and he ended up leaving after too. Two weeks later he was supposed to go to a festival with his friend and his sister and her 2 friends. His sister is my best friend and I currently live with her. So I bought a ticket last minute. I accidentally read a convo between his friend and sister. His friend was saying that he was pissed I was coming. And she asked why and he was like why do you think and she just answered he needs to grow up. why was he pissed? by the way I read this convo like two days ago so I had no idea he was mad. And during the festival, which was a day camping one, he barely talked to me and pretty much ignored me, and I also ignores him. This other girl on the trip, her ng broke up with her day 2 while we were there, so she was all over him... And they were hanging out together the whole time. What's his deal uh. Can I get him back?
Anyways neither of us really said how we felt. And Just assumed we were hooking up and should have td him how I felt then instead of just turning his kiss down. I do still have feelings for him. Can I still fix it? I recently just started talking to him again, just casually. Because it's been awkward and we've both avoided each other.

what if I just went in and kissed him? We're all going out this weekend? Would he kiss be back or would he not be into it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think an explanation to him would be very beneficial to between you two. Also an explanation to him could lead to an insight of how he feels/felt. You can always fix it, don't give up hope and just be completely honest with him. Honesty is the best policy. I wish i could sit here and tell you if he'll give you another chance but its just up to him and how he is as a person. I think he's gotten a break and cooled down but it seems like he doesn't know how to deal with himself when being hit with rejection. It was wrong of him ignoring you and hanging out with the other girl and does indeed, need to grow up. An explanation could potentially open the door for you two. Id give him an explanation because you'll never know what he'll do if you never explain :) But if he rejects you again, id just move on, there's plenty more fish in the sea. I wish the best for you, good luck!

• Thank you for all your advice! I really appreciate it. Its been almost two months since this all happend, like me not kissing him. Is it too late?

• Your welcome, I'm always here to help out :) Well i could say its too late but then again i could say its not too late. Its only too late if he's moved on

What Guys Said 9

• How many times have you posted this question?

• He's over you. You should move on.

• Sounds like he's moved on. Just kissing him out of the blue probably isn't a good idea.

• Why not?

• Sorry, I know what its like to want closure.

• I think I'm going to try again regardless. And if he's not down for me then he can reject me this time

• He sounds childish. Just move on.

• do it must its good for u both

• No, it's done and he has definitely moved on.

• I think he would be fine with it as long as you don't do it so suddenly. maybe be flirtatious at first and then go on and kiss him.

• I started talking to him again. And I want to talk with him to clear things up, and obviously start flirting with him again and then kiss him. I do miss him

• "I accidentally read a convo between his friend and sister." Nobody on the planet believes that sentence and that is the clue here. You seem to be one of those women who is not attuned to her own feelings and gets dramatic about things. You knew that going to the festival would be a mistake but you did it anyway. He probably got tired of the drama.

• Aren't girls supposed to need love to have sex?

• what?

• I've heard girls need love to have sex and thy guys need sex to fall in love, you had aex right away, sounds like you're not in love with him

What Girls Said 8

• He obviously likes you. Decide what you want and. let him know.

• I want him. So how do I approach it now? Should I just straight up tell him my feelings next time I see him?

• Well only he can tell you that. Just invite him out and kiss him.

• Im seeing him this weekend, his sister invited him out this weekend to party with us! So I should just kiss him? And tell him how I feel the next day or something?

• he's over it.

• you should kiss him.

• do you think he still has feelings?

• I think this guy felt rejected. When you turned him down for the kiss, you might wanted to tell him how you felt you might get hurt. Now, because of that, he feels hurt and anger... so what I recommend is talking to him. If you suddenly kiss him and he doesn't feel that way for you anymore, it will end up badly for both parties. I think kissing could be done, but since it's awkward, it will just get worse from here on.

• So what do you think I should do? just talk to him? And then flirt with him and kiss him?

• Do you think after him feeling rejected by me that he would give it another try?

• I don't know. If he really really likes you maybe. Either that or he likes someone else now or he might be still upset.

• you should do it!

• Would it be weird?

• he will kiss back.

• Why do you think? Will he think its weird

• you should ignore him.

• I kinda already did and so was he... I want to be the bigger perosn

• just let it go.