Guys, do you only texts girls you like?

I've been texting and snap chatting with a guy the past few days over mutual interests, personal life, and funny things. Sometimes I feel like he flirts but other times I feel like I'm being friend zoned. What do you think his intentions are?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• He likes you. You may feel sometimes that you are in the friendzone, but my guess is it's because he's a little cautious and doesn't want to let on that he's into you.

What Guys Said 4

• I message girls I'm friends with and girls I like. I don't usually Skype someone unless I'm interested or willing to get to know them better. I don't like using Skype, so if I'm willing to Skype, it's because I'm probably interested.

If he flirts and then friend zones other days, it could be that he's not sure where he stands. He's probably recognizing that he's flirting and then doesn't want to hurt your feelings if he's not really interested in you so he sticks you into the friend zone again because he's trying to figure out what he thinks. I doubt he's playing hard to get, but it could be that he really is interested, but he's not trying to let you know for sure because he could be fishing to see if you're interested.

• I text plenty of girls I am not pursuing. I don't snap chat though, at all...

I can be pretty flirty too, and I have been told that I can come off that way to some...

I have always been able to make friends with girls, two of my best friends in the world (8-10 years now) are girls and I text them all the time!

• He's probably into you. Generally guys won't spend a lot of time chatting with girls we don't like.

• He is into you and may just be a bit shy?