How come guys don't mind being with tall girls but girls hate being with short guys?

I think short guys are hot.

Most Helpful Guy

• I love you.

• You don't love somebody till you know them.

What Guys Said 8

• Human primeval instinct of survival of the fittest. Tall seems to be synonymous with strength and power and therefore being a good provider and protector.

• Hmm. I guess I can bring genetic drift to the table.

• I personally don't like dating women taller than me I'm 5'9 most of the girls I have dates are 5'4 or shorter but if you truly like someone height shouldn't matter

• Meh, short guys just pull the shortest straw (BADUMTSSS). But it doesn't just seem to only be in the dating area but I also feel that short guys usually just get less respected by others, men and women alike. It's very strange how something as trivial as height can have such a huge impact on how you are being perceived by others. But hey, we'll just have to deal with it I suppose.

• Taller guys seem to be stronger. Not necessarily true, since I'm 5'10" and skinny, while a buddy of mine is 5'3" but strong. Yet when I'm hanging with him, girls are always telling me, "Wow, you're so tall." Weird, but I think we've been led to believe that tall guys are fitter.

• Manny Pacquiao belated guys that are taller then him. That alone makes me laugh of how stupid the female race is.

• I wouldn't say all females are stupid because of the experience I'm relaying to you. I always just joke that it's an optical illusion as to why I seem tall to them. Funny thing is, I think he is a better conversationalist than I am, but some still go for my deep voice instead. Just evolution, I think. Plus, I read somewhere that girls tend to be attracted to faces that they're looking up to from below. The same face they find more attractive from below than they do straight on. Nothing bad about being shorter and nothing wrong with liking shorter guys.

• Because most girls are attracted to hieght

• I'm not. It is the most shallow thing a girl can reveal. Which is why it makes me shameful being a women. Heck, I'd admit that men ARE superior to women. That's a fact.

• Shallow/Standards call it what you like.. Us short guys have it hard.

• Don't worry, most women that like tall men are as dumb as a balloon. I hate tall guys with a passion. I don't understand why women can't admit that they are more shallow than men. At least I try to diversify my taste in men.

• I hate it when taller guys think they're more superior to me.. It's like: Mate... I can smack you in the balls and you'll be about as manly as a kitten. I love it when I'm turned down for my height because I can say
      ''Not to worry, I don't date fat girls'' (Tinder) If she wants to shallow so will I.
      Good to hear.. You may find the nicest guy who's short because he doesn't have as much luck.

I dunno about the women vs men thing; but I don't expect my girl to be a supermodel; but standards aren't that high at all.

• Because. *gasp* Women might just be even more shallow than us men.

• I'm short and most girls I've fucked have been around my height or taller. We still get pussy. At least I do.

What Girls Said 5

• Because media has sexualized long legs and tall girls 9 times out of 10 have long legs. What's sexualized about short men? Nothing has been sexualized about them.

• I find my short legs quite sexy thank you very much!

• @Ihav2fart they're sexy as fuck, werk it boi.

@Ozanne unfortunately :/

• Don't get me wrong, I've met tons of cute shorter guys, but the way the media portrays shorter men isn't that great. So that's why I think this is accurate. Tall women = long legs... and no love for the shorter men. Hmm.

• Because society has these things called double standards, it sucks, I know.

• I think girls are too stupid to know that this is a double standard. Which is why I frown upon women, thus I am mad that I am one of them.

• I think most women are stuck in the Middle Ages.

• That they are!!!

• I also think short guys are hot.

• Are you tall? I'm 6'0".

• What's the appeal of a short guy?

And you're not fooling anyone. This is a short guy with a girls account. So sad.

• You should be sad by the stupidity of your post.

• This is definitely a short guy behind a female account. Based on your comments, you're not fooling me.

• Hmm. Its sad that trolls like you exist in the world.

• LMAO you can talk.

• Duh! That's how humans communicate to eachother.