Girls, How would u feel and react if your boyfriend told u he was going to be a marine?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends, enlisted or officer? Why is he joining?

If he's joining for reason but to serve his country, I'd convince him not to. I have several men friends who joined the military for either free college, because their dad did, or it's a good way to meet girls. If you wear the uniform, you better be 100% committed to America. However, Id be proud of he joined for the right reasons.

• I want to rescue people hostages soldiers that r captured. I've heard stories from a Marine force recon sniper in a recoveri mission and what the person was put through for days befor they got there. I won't to help its my dream and what I'm meat to do

• And I'll be watever they want me to be but over time I will have a chance to try out in sniper school

• If you actually want to be a sniper and think you have a shot then go for it. I'm sure recruiters can spot wanna be SEAL team 6's a way

What Girls Said 6

• I would see that as very honorable. I would make sure to support him however I could. But I would feel anxious and worried for his and our relationships sake. He may out grow me while he's gone or find someone else. It would be a test for sure. But I would support such a sacrifice.

• I'd be quite worried for him, but of course I'd support him :)

• I would feel proud.

• I'd be happy for him

• if that's what his dream was I'd be ecstatic for him and willing to make it work doubly so if that was his dream job

• Wet. The army are weak. Now the marines those are the guys a girl wants to f**k! This one time I was sneaked onto a base my a few marines on a weekend. I think the entire barracks must have give it to me.