I don't know how to handle this?

So last night me and my girlfriend went to a bar and my boyfriend and his friend showed up which is normal. My guy and I have been having on and off again issues so I had to take a walk for a little bit get out of there when I came back my guy and my girlfriend were gone I went back to his house which is across the way and they were in his room lighting one up. She left immediately. To me it was extremely uncomfortable and he actually got mad which was awkward. We had an argument and he got upset I was crying. He said I was trying to rub up on him and which I wasn't and I wasn't even that drunk and the next thing I knew he was on me I kept telling him to stop and he wouldn't stop and then when I did stop got mad.
We live together and I kick him out onto the couch and we actually have a padlock on the door and I locked him out. We share a car in the morning to go to work and he was angry at me my car is currently in the shop. When I pick them up from work later on the day he wearing a knowledge me talk to me or anything when we got home we are in the driveway and he told me he never wanted me last night so obviously as when I pick them up from work later on the day he wearing a knowledge me talk to me or anything when we got home we are in the driveway and he led why she was in there with him and he got extremely angry and threw a fit in the driveway.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• talk to him about it.