Are looks everything?

I have really strong feelings for this guy. He's respectful treats me right and would do anything for me. Recently he's been really pushing to make me officially his girlfriend. The problem is he isn't that attractive at all. As in my parents would be mordified if I bought him home. The average person would rate me between a 8.5-9 and I would say he's a 3. I've never even considered dating anyone lower than a 7 and he's less than half of that. But he makes my heart melts but I don't want to feel embarrassed to bring him around my friends and stuff. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Then dont lead him on anymore. He's wasting his time to a girl who's concerned about physical looks.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• What should you do? Quit being shallow! Don't worry about it! He sounds great for you so focus on that and not the fact that he doesn't look as perfect as you think he should.

• first of all change your attitude. because if you were genuinly into this guy you woudn't care who had to say about his looks