Is it really that easy to get into a relationship?

Every time I ask about getting a girlfriend, people always tell me it's so easy to get into a relationship--it's the maintenance that's the issue. I understand the second part, but is it really that easy to get into a relationship, and I'm just really bad at it or unattractive or something?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's easy to get in a relationship. What's not easy is finding someone that you ACTUALLY want to be in a relationship with. Also, the maintenance thing too.

What Girls Said 2

• For some people it is, for some people it isn't. Totally depends on the person.

• It is hard to find the person you should be in a relationship with. Moving from being mutually interested to in a relationship is the relatively easy step, but it is actually step two of three, not step one.

What Guys Said 2

• Lol... Getting into the relationship is very hard with a person you like. Attraction is very hard (hence half the books and shut written on the topic). In my opinion, marriages fail a lot because people settle for each other instead of attracting those they truly want.

• It is easy to get into a relationship, if you know how to attract a girl, what she is attracted to, how to maintain a conversation, how to keep sexual tension ongoing. It's all about the skills.

• Awwww, man. I've got no skills. No nunchuck skills, bow hunting skills, or computer hacking skills.