What should I do in this situation?

This guy is always flirting it up with me and I'm completly aware that he likes me, but I'm not entirely sure how I feel. I've told him this before and he seems to understand. Tonight he said some really hurtful things and I called him out on it. He's done this before and he has apologized and moved on. As soon as I started calling him out he got super defensive and said it was just a joke. I ignored him so that I wouldn't throw back my own hateful comments and he kept saying how he was sorry.

I feel like by now he should know where the boundries are since he has crossed them many times, but yet he forces himself across them. Should I give him a break or?

Most Helpful Girl

• tell him to stop it!

What Guys Said 1

• Doesn't seem like he respects you at all. You should ditch him.

What Girls Said 1

• You could tell him to quit the shit or you wouldn't hang around with him anymore. When flirting it shouldn't come out as offensive or be hurtful.