How to confront her?

My girlfriend for now has given me the impression she hates her ex blah blah... I snooped into her phone because she had been texting a girls name often. Long story short I see its her ex and she has changed his name to a girls name.. what should I do how should I confront her? I had a similar situation arise with a guy who I think was him before and I called her out and she promised it wasn't a big deal now I think she just changed his name to a girl... Im positive its her ex as i had a friend text it and the name matched. Should I even let her explain herself or just light her ass up and walk away?

Most Helpful Girl

• WALK AWAY! AND WALK FAST.
    You caught her out once, shame on her. Catch her twice and it's shame on you. Move on this chick has obviously been lying to you.

What Girls Said 5

• You went through her phone... if you don't trust her that much then the relationships heading down a really bad road fast

• yeah maybe I wouldn't have to if she wasn't so shady... i find shit like this

• Walk! Even if my boyfriend disapproved of me being friends with an ex I still would be honest (and unapologetic) about it, hiding it is big red light.

• Exactly... it just doesn't make sense

• Some people have just gotten used to it abd can't help but fall back into the pattern, she might have some actual psychological abuse issues. (He needs me, I am the only one who cares and can help him, he wouldn't hurt me if he didn't care, etc)

I suggest you read some entry level stuff on domestic abuse victims if you think it's the car.

That or she's a big lying whore. I can't say which lol

• I think you should ask her about it and confront her sooner rather then later. if it happen again I wouldn't stay, if the relationship with u and her is strong , try to work something out , if not then "light her ass up and walk away" for good.

• I have the proof im gonna wait until I see her just figuring how to bring it up since i snooped in her phone...

• Yeah it has a lock but I know her passcode and she knows.. I could just be like why does this person have a contact photo of you and your ex?

• Yes but not right away, say can we talk... Blah blah blah then get to the point and ask her for her phone th. Ask why does this person have a contact photo... Or how ever you'd like
      Me and my boyfriend switch phones to just look through it now , so I have been at this stage before

• Light her ass up and walk away depending on what they were talking about.

• It looked like sexual shit.. a lot of the texts were deleted though

• Then i recomend u to break up with her. She lied and didn't tell u about her tlking to her ex a lot.

• That's really suspicious. I'd walk away, she's already lied and broken the promos she made to you.

If you stay she'll have to show you she's actually serious about your relationship.

• Its gonna be hard to stay but I do love her... im so torn... its gonna be a hard decision..

• * promise

What Guys Said 0