Girls, Im in love what do I do?

I'm 14 years old guy almost 15 and am dating this girl she takes it slow and I like that because we are not dating for sex. I love this girl so pretty and a lot of other qualities. I'm going away for a vacation for 2weeks and am going to miss her terriblely I know she likes me but I don't know if she loves me the same as I love her. During the vacation we are going to face time does that help? how do I really tell her I love her with out sex. I don't know how to keep her but I want to stay with her for a long time

5

Most Helpful Girl

• When you face time her on the phone or apple device, just write it down on a piece of paper those three words and let her read it. Or you can just tell her you do. She is one to take it slow so she may not say it back to you, don't be heart broken though, she still very much likes you, she isn't at that point where she loves you yet. Give it some time and she will.

What Girls Said 4

• Just be the best you you can be. Treat her like a queen. Protect her and tell her she beautiful. Girls love that.

• I really doubt she thinks you're with her for sex anyways. I wouldn't say I love you yet either because you are young and it might scare her. (Unless she feels very strongly about you too)

• you're 14. you can't possibly be in love and you're not supposed to be having sex. what is the question again?

• I would wait to tell her that you love her until you are with her in person. from experience, it makes it much more special and its easier to see how she reacts. Age doesn't matter with love.